In war, an archer would have always been prepared to change from bow to sword, should their position be overrun. And when that happened, this Archers Medieval War Sword would serve well in keeping a ranged fighter safe in frantic melee combat.
This sword features an unadorned stainless steel blade based on the late Middle Ages. The blade has limited profile taper, instead possessing a broad edge that rounds towards the wide tip. The swords guard curves towards the blade, featuring broad quillons for superb defense.
The grip is wood, bringing this weapon closer to the typical soldiers weapon. Leather covers the grip. Meanwhile, the large round pommel has a polished finish to provide a touch of decoration, while it also provides balance and weight.
Included with the sword is a matched black scabbard. It serves perfectly when it comes to keeping the blade and safe when not being used. It has a loop on the back for hanging it from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included.
This Archers Medieval War Sword makes for a great side-arm to add to your ensemble when you are creating a bowman or a medieval archers appearance, especially if you are looking to create a true soldiers look, and when you are not showing it off, it serves equally well on your mantel, as a display piece for others to admire, too.
- Completely Decorative
- An Iconic and Classic Looking Medieval Sword
- Features an Unadorned Blade
- Blade Features Little Profile Taper and a Rounded Point
- Guard Possesses Downward Curved Quillons
- Hilt is Wood with a Polished Round Pommel
- Includes a Black Leather Scabbard
- Great for Costume Use, Carrying, or Display
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.2 Inches
- Hilt Length: 8 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
- Handle Width: 1.5 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest: 1.8 Inches
- Guard Width: 6.5 Inches
- Top of Scabbard Width: 2.6 Inches